OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Networks GroupFox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America’s most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
The Role: A human resource (HR) executive providing human resources services, including recruitment, employment processing, employee engagement, records management.
Reporting To: Manager, Human Resources
Roles and Responsibilities:
Recruitment & Employment processing
• Handling recruiting process of finding and acquiring talent for organisational needs and requirement.
• Collaboration with Tertiary Schools for Internship Programme, Career talk/fair, Scholarship.
• Job postings at varies portals, current user of HR system (Workday) for recruitment system.
• Employees’ lifecycle, processing on boarding, orientation, training facilitating, exit clearance.
• Responsible for the efficient and systematic control of the creation, receipt, maintenance, use and disposition of records, including the processes for capturing and maintaining evidence of and information about employees’ activities and transactions in the form of records.
• Current user of Workday system for HRIS system.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Ad hoc projects
• Providing human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Diploma / Degree in Business or Human Resource Management
• Min 1 - 3 years relevant working experience focusing on HR operational/generalist/recruitment
• Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of information and communicating data findings, and experience tracking and reporting program metrics to all levels of the organization.
• Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed service and experience expectations – ability to meet the needs of, and work with all different types of customers (all level of management and staff, external vendors).
• Knowledgeable of local law regulation.
• Strong with numbers: tend to be numbers-oriented, involves a great deal of quantitative analysis.
• Analytically inclined: strong analytical capabilities, required to analyze trends, surveys, and spreadsheets as to determine compensation and benefits strategies.
• Detail-oriented: work involves a considerable amount of research and the interpretation of data. Therefore, must be detail-oriented as to understand how compensation fits into the overall objectives of the organization.
• Great communication: able to communicate effectively with all employees and senior executives. Comfortable presenting programs to employee groups and members of senior management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.