OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
Fox News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for more than 14 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
FOX News is looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the position of Digital Yield Analyst. The qualified candidate will play a vital role in the Yield strategy for Foxnews.com & FoxBusiness.com. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the FOX News team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Direct/Programmatic sales teams and other departments to assist in the creation of advertiser spend reports, monthly billing, presentations and ad hoc reporting
- Communicate rate card and supporting pricing docs to internal sales team and other departments
- Pull and review weekly Sales Management System (DFP/XSM) reports
- Track sites Programmatic performance & provide insight into findings
- Assist in shaping the overall site Yield strategy (CPMs, RPMs)
- Perform primary Audience Targeting data support to our data partners
- Act as secondary liaison for Finance Dep’t to fulfill site reporting needs
- Create efficient process changes to improve Yield reporting and site analytics.
- Interact with the Ad Operations team to gather 3rd party impression data at campaigns end
- Assist in preparing revenue forecasts & budget tracking materials for the Yield dep’t
- Provide administrative support to the Yield Director
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Candidate will be yield focused and must have direct experience/knowledge in the online/internet and/or advertising industries.
- A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience in a yield analytics setting
- Detail oriented nature and exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously and individual should be results oriented
- Strong project management skills are essential
- Solid computer (Excel and Powerpoint) skills required
- Experience with DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) & other vendor portals a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search