OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox+, Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.
Purpose of role:
Execute, maintain and update programme plans in Sintec OnAir, and communicate this information to all relevant parties.
- Enter all contract, programme and episode information for acquisitions and local productions in our Programme Management System OnAir based on agreed grid. Schedule on a monthly basis all programmes in OnAir, create monthly listings document and send to local listing agencies, including catch-up listings, create and update monthly TX plan. Flag any inconsistencies or challenges to Head of Channel.
- Schedule all non-linear programmes in OnRequest based on agreed plan. Make sure all necessary information has been entered, communicate closely with central digital team
- Execute necessary listings changes, make sure all updates are communicated both internally and externally
- Send out weekly ratings report internally. Assist marketing and sales with ratings requests. Track competitors schedules and their performance in order to improve our schedule in best possible way
- Create and maintain long term plan for programming inventory to make sure all content is planned and utilized in best possible way with regards to both ratings and finance.
- Communicate closely with Head of Channel, Short Form Scheduler and Marketing on programming, promo and continuity issues. Communicate programme information, programme launches etc internally.
- Manage communication regarding systems enquiries, development tests and other systems related ad hoc requests for Tech Edge and Sintec Onair.
- Escalate problems in the required timescales and via the most effective route, retaining ownership of issues, promptly carrying out follow up analysis when needed.
- Internal: Programming, Marketing, Research, Commercial, Operations, Digital
- External: Listings companies, YouSee Production Manager, YouSee Marketing & OnAir
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge about and passion for TV programs and media, high level of understanding of Danish TV market. Previous experience with content or commercial planning necessary.
- General IT skills. Experience with Television Programme Management systems preferable, but not required
- Self-going and able to track and manage a wide variety of tasks in a dynamic work environment, being proactive and able to prioritize. Good organization and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines. Proven time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, English and Danish required.
- A positive personal attitude and the ability and willingness to be a team player.
The level and title of the role will be decided based on the candidates’ qualifications and experience.
Please apply as soon as possible and no later than 30 September. Only applications with CV and Cover Letter enclosed will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.