OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox+, Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.
The overall purpose of the role is to act as product owner for all established digital products as well as develop and launch new products. The role will project lead and be responsible for full integration and optimization of the products in close cooperation with the launch partners.
The Digital Product Manager will report into the Nordic Senior Director Distribution and Digital (based in Copenhagen), and is part of a team currently consisting of four members. The position is full-time, and can be located in either Copenhagen or Stockholm.
- Act as lead/first point of contact on all digital matters incl. platform/technology & product.
- Champions and executes internal policy initiatives that has an impact on Digital effectiveness.
- Development, plan and daily execution / optimization of FOX+, National Geographic+ and similar streaming services in close dialogue and cooperation with distribution partners.
- Monitoring and analysis of key ranking metrics,- daily/monthly traffic, engagement development and results on all FNG digital services working hand in hand with Research, Insights & Data department.
- Engage with other departments across the organization in particular in areas of marketing, programming/ content, research/data and commercialization on an on-going basis but also in light of new channel or product development.
- Follow up on existing audit and piracy initiatives (e.g. content protection).
- Partner closely with technical project managers and technology teams to manage ongoing product enhancements.
- Develop Nordic non-linear strategy together with Nordic General Manager and Nordic Distribution and Digital Director, as well as make it operational across linear and non-linear/digital product portfolio.
- Drive co-operation and coordination with central digital teams within FNG Europe and Africa.
- Plan, initiate and agree campaigns and other activities with distribution partners in close cooperation with Distribution Marketing Manager.
- Senior Director Distribution and Digital
- Nordic General Manager
- Programming department
- Marketing department
- FNG’s Operations team (Madrid)
- All operators in the Nordics – product teams.
Qualificiations and Experience
- Minimum 3-year experience with digital product development – preferably in role as product manager, product owner or digital project lead.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate on different levels of the organization, verbally as well as written. English is a must, proficiency in the Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
- Can present goals, strategies, ideas and thoughts.
- Comfortable with presenting in front of larger groups.
- Used to work closely with partners.
- As a person, you are ambitious, curious and has a drive that ensure continuous growth.
Questions about the role?
Please contact Mads Christensen, Sr. Director Distribution & Digital at
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.