OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America’s most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
The Marketing Associate Manager is responsible for all touchpoints of communication with the consumer in all digital platforms (own / partners) and performance of all products (basic and premium) in the digital platforms.
- Definition of digital communication strategy.
- Definition of communication messages during the consumer's life cycle: welcome, authentication, consumption, exit surveys, etc.
- Responsible for the exhibition of the product / brand in stores.
- Measurement and monitoring of the user experience on all platforms (own / partners).
- Relationship with the Digital Product team to detect communication opportunities or events (monitoring and reporting of users reviews).
- Coordination with internal teams (digital, networks, programming, PR) to generate acquisition and retention actions.
- Monitoring of the execution of the communication plans of the region.
- Coordination and interaction with agencies and suppliers for the development of communication materials.
- Coordination, measurement and monitoring of performance campaigns, awareness, try & buys
- Analysis, learning and reporting of monthly Communication Campaigns.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with major in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent.
- Experience in digital marketing, social marketing, new media and direct sales.
- Experience in digital and communications campaigns.
- Experience in Analytics, SEO, SEM or similar.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Advanced level in English is required, and Intermediate level in Portuguese is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search