OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox+, Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.
Programming & Marketing support:
- Affiliate deliverables including: monthly highlights documents, upload assets to Foxtel KPP system
- On-Demand schedule creation: monthly for Foxtel and Fetch services and as required for NG App. Includes both catch-up and box set curation based on strategy provided by Program Manager & the platform.
- Inventory Management and Rights Management coordination across all OTT platforms
- VOD asset delivery and coordination. Upload VOD images/ assets to Foxtel MO system (IQ3 VOD delivery) once finalised with graphics
- Local Productions – assistance in tracking and collating required deliverables for productions. Ad hoc admin assistance
- On-ground events assistance as required which may involve evening and weekend work.
EPG & Content Server Assistance:
- Ensure information displays correctly on the EPG
- Website Content Management: via CMS, import global articles, video / SEO implementation, tagging taxonomy, resizing thumbnails and titles
- Updating website EPG monthly, including amendments
- Uploading and editing TV show pages with headers, photo galleries, videos and editorial content.
- Digital Videos: management of upload, descriptions, tagging and expiry dates of web and App content
- Manage competition and event pages on the website.
- Coordinate day-to-day communications with relevant stakeholders and deliver assets as requested
- Uploading publicity materials and distribution of imagery and screeners to national media.
- Support Publicity Consultant as required.
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT) AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary education essential, preferable with a business/marketing degree
- 1 to 2 years previous experience in related fields
- Media and/or entertainment experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.