OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America’s most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
- Assisting Traffic Department in commercial spots flow for the FOX channels between agents and broadcast centers within fully tapeless workflows.
- Assisting the Traffic Department in ingest, technical quality check, exporting, transcoding/encoding files, lay off to tape, standards conversion.
- Helping in coordination of OTT deliveries to the clients including trafficking, converting and editing.
- Assisting Sales, Marketing and Digital Media Departments on special projects/sponsorships and arrange material deliveries in requested technical formats on time.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year University or the equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in TV/cinema or media-related field is preferred. Fresh graduates and those who are awaiting examination results would also be considered.
- 1 years' experience in the TV broadcast industry, including substantial knowledge of the broadcast presentation and Post-production areas including digital file format knowledge, tapeless workflow and voice over /dubbing and subtitling processes is desirable.
- Those with working knowledge of editing on Final Cut Pro or AVID non-linear editing is preferred
- Operational experience of computer databases, good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications in particular excel.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and attention to details.
- A good command of spoken and written English language is highly desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search